Most home plumbing systems don’t get the attention of a homeowner until there’s a problem with kitchen faucets or they need a toilet repair.
That’s too bad, because most plumbing problems can be detected early and fixed faster with regular inspections.
Our licensed plumbers are experts at leak detection in your home plumbing system as well as the gas lines in your Houston home. They look for signs of things that could become problems, such as underground leaks that can cause your home’s foundation to shift and even crack.
Dripping kitchen faucets and needed toilet repairs can result in thousands of gallons of water wasted. The higher water bills alone can easily cost you more than the price of the tune up.
gotoandflash.ru Plumbing Inspections
Plumbing Inspections are Included with The gotoandflash.ru Club. Our licensed plumbers will conduct a complete 13-Point inspection of your home plumbing system, including:
- Water Heater: All water heaters are checked for safety, leaks and signs of corrosion. Includes connections, shut off valve, vent piping, temperature and pressure valve (T&P), flush, anode rod, and more. If a suitable drain valve is present, your water heater will be drained and flushed and your water heater’s anode rod will be removed and checked (if possible).
- Kitchen: Includes check of garbage disposal, dishwasher, sink, faucets and drains and more.
- Bathroom: Includes sinks, faucets, shut offs, toilet functionality, tub/shower connections, drains, shower heads and plumbing installations.
- Toilets: All toilets are checked and tested for leaks and smooth operation. Adjustments are done FREE of charge.
- Faucets: All faucets are tested and must pass a rigid “Performance Test.” If they don’t, they will be adjusted FREE of charge.
- Exposed Water Lines: All exposed water lines are checked for any damage.
- Piping: All piping under your bathroom and kitchen sinks are checked for any sign of potential water damage.
- Drains: All drains are checked above and below sinks for leaks & clogs.
- Washing Machine: Washing machine hoses and valves are thoroughly checked.
- Assess any Problem Areas: If you have any concerns or questions about your plumbing, such as hot water issues, water pressure, water purification, leaks, or otherwise, your technician can help assess or recommend solutions.